Thru File and Folder Transfers
Thru has been a leader in file transfer for over 12 years, specializing in secure transfer of files or folders of any size or file type to any location in the world. Focused exclusively on business, Thru has thousands of installations in over 70 countries. Connectors for common business applications are supplemented by the Web and Desktop applications and a robust API for integration with any application. As a flexible and scalable solution, Thru works through all the details to ensure a secure and easy experience for both the sender and the recipient.
Secure File Transfer
Thru secures corporate data in both transfer and at rest. File transfers are protected beyond encryption with multiple features which can be controlled, locked down and adjusted from a policy perspective or as necessary by the end user.
- AES 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption for data in transit
- Set an expiration date for files, notifications on download of files, and an optional require a password
- Multiple options for changing security settings or replacing or removing files after sending
- Optional recipient authentication by policy or user discretion
- Full antivirus scanning of every file in the system
- Private messages for sending sensitive data such as personally identifiable information
Robust File Transfers
File transfers must be reliable, fast, and accessible from anywhere. With over 12 years as a leader in file transfer, Thru ensures that files will securely and successfully make it to their destination with a successful download.
- Transfer any size file and any file type
- Multiple file transfer protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, and FTPS
- File downloads using Browser or Java
- File uploads using Browser, Java, Active-X, or HTML5
- Support for all major browsers including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox
- Rapid file transfers from any device or location
Email Attachment Management
Email was not designed for transferring files. File sizes are usually limited to 10MB, which is not sufficient in a business world of continually increasing file sizes. Other methods to deliver these files often consume IT’s time and resources, or compromise security by using consumer file sharing solutions. Thru removes the burden from email servers while securing data without needing manual assistance from IT.
- Native connectors for Microsoft Outlook, IBM Notes, Salesforce.com, and SharePoint
- Mobile applications including iPhones and iPads, Android phones and tablets, and Windows tablets
- Web and desktop application
- Thru Transfer Manager for upload and download management with checkpoint restart
Global File Transfer
The Thru Global Network enables businesses and enterprises to increase transfer speeds to any location in the world. With data centers around the globe, files are mirrored to selected locations for low latency uploads and downloads.
- Significantly increases transfer speeds via TCP acceleration technology
- Enables rapid downloads from anywhere in the world via synced global data centers
- Increases access bandwidth redundancy
- Improved throughput due to reductions in RTT, latency and packet loss
- Programmatic file transfers based on time or events