Code – Level Performance Monitoring
Code - Level Performance Monitoring met real-user monitoring (RUM) biedt u real-time inzicht in uw bedrijfskritische webapplicaties en mobiele toepassingen. Ervaar uitgebreide en gedetailleerde analyse en visualiseer waar problemen en knelpunten zijn voor een snelle oplossing van het probleem en optimalisatie.
Build faster, more reliable web apps with visibility into everything, from the webserver to database, cache and API calls. The core technology is based on X-Trace, a distributed transaction tracing framework that’s served as the inspiration for companies like Google and Twitter. Our version is custom-tailored to give great performance data about web applications. Like yours.
Identify Trends and Outliers at a Glance
Get insight beyond averages and understand performance trends over multiple releases. Use advanced visualizations to see every call, at every layer, for 90 days.
- Understand spikes in the graphs, even if the cause is only a single outlying request.
- Visualize request patterns in one place to separate the noisy from the systematic.
- Cross-correlate information between multiple sources. Want to find the controller and action that scans entire MongoDB collections? Done, in a single screen.
- Zoom-in on trends based on performance – no guessing involved.
Fix Problems in any Layer in the Stack
traceview-screenshot-fullstack.pngAll without slowing your application down. Never get stuck staring at an API call. Follow requests through distributed transactions and always find out what came next.
- Track every machine involved in a transaction and identify bottlenecks in a single click.
- Isolate interesting calls and drill down to the line of code and machine it ran on.
- Tie together code and infrastructure metrics with database, service, and cache calls, all in the context of a single transaction.
- Smart Tracing means you can run in production, with negligible overhead (< 1%).
Keep Track of Every Single User and Every Single Endpoint
traceview-screenshot-rum.pngUnderstand how performance issues anywhere between the application and the end user's browser impact your end users' experience.
- Combine the best of real user behaviors withsynthetic baselines to understand your customer’s true web application experience from anywhere around the world.
- Track server, network, and in-browser latency based on exactly what the user sees, as measured from directly inside your users’ browsers.
- Tie end user experiences back to actual server side transactions.
- Gain continuous visibility into end user experience of business-critical web apps with synthetic monitoring from AppView